Wednesday, July 23, 2008




4 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

you have got to be kidding!!! These are incredible!! oh man it is so cool to see your smiling face!!!!! :D :D oh man, i love every one of these pictures.

Cristine said...

Do I spy Meehan on the hillside?? Looks like an amazing time with new friends and one old one!

~j~ said...

This top picture of you hidden in the trees is vintage meems! I laughed when i saw it!!
What a beautiful adventure!
I love you!!!!
xxoo

Luke and Bethany said...

oh my gosh Meehan.. i LOVE Waipio Valley.. I have SO many memories there. I have done that hike up to the twin falls.. isn't it INCREDIBLE? it feel so magical when you finally get to the base of the falls and look up... so intense.. you feel like you are in a movie...

love you girl..

Bethany