The purpose for starting this blog is because in six days I will be hopping on an airplane with a one way ticket headed to Kona Hawaii. For six months I will be leaving my hometown, my work, my friends and my family which are of course synonymous with familiarity and comfort in exchange for the unknown.
For this reason, I'm joining the blogging "world" as I've discovered it truly is a way to stay connected, even encourage, inspire and spur one another on through sharing what God has done.
I've titled my blog spot "Feu Sacre" or Sacred Fire, a term used to describe the fierce loyalty, complete devotion, and total commitment Napoleon Bonaparte instilled among his men in the French Revolution. I believe this "heart on fire" is the kind of love that burns for me in Christ Jesus and I long to cultivate a heart that responds to His love the same way...
10 comments:
Yeah! We love it! Can't wait to hear all that is ministered to your hear...and I can't wait to see you for real!! :)
Meehan,
Your mom sent me to your blog. I am so glad to meet you. I just met your mom recently and she's blessing my life.
My daughter, Hannah, just returned from her DTS at the YWAM base at Holmsted, England. It rocked her world. She is planning to go back and staff as soon as her support is raised, (hopefully September). She was not able to post much on her blog due to her computer crashing after she got there. But here's a link to it in case you'd like to read some of what she wrote or connect:
http://www.hannahtodd.blogspot.com/
I know you are going to have an awesome time.
I'll be linking to you so I can keep up with your journey.
Julie
Dearest Meehan...what a joy to see you now have a blog!!! It will make your distance not so far away as you do Gods will and seek Him.
I LOVE and ADORE you and I am utterly so PROUD of what you are about to enter into despite the unknown and fears you have as I know, you know, God is before you and with you. May He reveal to your heart the answers you are seeking as you put your complete trust in HIM! I LOVE YOU SWEET ONE!!
So awesome meehan!! so stoked to get your blog... can't wait to hear more.. we are going to miss you!
Super exciting that you have this blog! I look forward to viewing it while you are gone so we here in sb can feel that much more connected to you. I love you sooo very much and I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for you in Kona!
oh yay!!! YAY! so cool meehan! i think it will be encouraging for you as well blogging some of the things you are learning as you will process even more thoroughly... makes me think of the verse "they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony, and did not love their lives even unto death." (Rev. 12:11)
So Rad Dude... So Rad!
Meehan, I'm so excited to see you take this step of faith and look forward to all the wonderful work our Father will have in store for you!
Helen Ernst
so rad!!! :) this ROCKS! we've converted you!!! :) :) lol!
Wow, I get to peek into your little world - I hope it's ok that I'm doing that Meehan.
You're going to have fun with this blog - and bless a lot of friends and family around you.
Love and prayers through this journey. So very very exciting.
Sandy
Hello! My name is Hannah. I think my mom and your mom are both friends and my mom has mentioned me on here I think. But I just got back from my DTS and I wanted to say that God is going to do so much and you are really going to enjoy it! I will be praying for you and if you have any questions please let me know!
God Bless!
Hannah
Post a Comment